Sunday, March 9, 2014

Have I Done Any Good....?

Wow...as I lay in bed this Daylight savings morning --trying to "sleep in" for a few more minutes, I reviewed the past week in my mind.  I have been writing a list of what I have done and worked on each day in a calendar.  It is supposed to help when  I write in my journal which I haven't done ....it's a good idea in theory. You look back on your day and when you read everything written down, it looks pretty good.
Welcome Clair Mae...March 7th

9 lbs. 5 oz   20 1/2 " This girl has some chub!
 The highlight of this week with great relief  was the birth of Claire. Natalie is not the only March birthday in our family now.  We are so grateful that Claire is part of our family and that she arrived healthy and strong.
Babies are a miracle.  They demand so much attention and in return, a bit of heaven opens up if we slow down and watch.

















CROSS CUNTRY SKIING AT SUNDANCE
Spring is close by in spite of the rain and stormy weather.  Utah has beautiful days mixed in with snow and rain,  and my tulips are getting taller . For a last hurrah we went to Sundance hoping there would be enough snow to do a little skiing.  It was absolutely beautiful.  The snow was icy to begin with ...great for speed and it soften as the day went on.  


As I backed up to sit in the chair, it sunk into the snow.
Hurray for cross country skiing!

No comments: