Sunday, March 23, 2014

Expect the Unexpected....


 

Lookin' good Mom!   Last Sunday, my mom fell and broke her hip.  Not the hip that she had replaced but the other hip.  Whaaaa.   Life has definitely slowed down for her as she is working hard to recover and walk again.  She is sure good to keep trying.  She will be 92 in May and has been so healthy!
Displaying 20140322_130227.jpg
Dallin is taking the picture ...it was a beautiful day in Manti.  There were a couple of weddings going on and so it was a busy time in that quiet setting.   After we finished a session in that gorgeous temple, I reflected on the joy and blessings of being able to go to the temple with my children.  It is a gift and makes me very grateful.  I remember when taking the kids somewhere in the car was close to severe torture.  Now it is just fun ....a captive audience and a great time to learn what they are thinking.
Our project for the week was staining the back patio in anticipation of the pergola that will be installed in a few weeks.  We did the garage steps first and I was in horror thinking what have we done???!  It was so ...so there.   It was so red.  We were committed ...paint can was opened and used so we completed the pad and I love it.  So much nicer than cement color. 

No comments: