Friday, May 23, 2014

Life Can Be Weird ....


My Monday temple day brought an unexpected blessing as I met someone that I had seen in video.  When the church posted the video of Bryce,  another one was posted of a family not too far from us.  Danelle recognized me and we had a sweet moment together as we realized who each other was.  Always something left to remind me....





Long ago like 40 plus years, Kim served a mission to Hong Kong.  In this picture is Erminia that lived in Hong Kong when Kim was a missionary.   Next to Erminia are the Williams.  They are studying Russian at the MTC because in July they will be going there ( Nobosibirsk) to be Mission President.  Mike served at the same time as Kim and taught Erminia who was a young high school student.  It was a happy reunion and time of  nostalgia  as we looked at pictures Mike had of Hong Kong during his mission. 





This is  my fridge.  When the kids were growing up I never put anything on the fridge.  I was into clean not cluttered look.  I have changed obviously.  I don't think we had so many announcements when the kids were growing up anyway.  Just when I retire one, another takes it place.   They remind me of being young and in love.  Now I am older...not old! and in love.  I am so grateful that I was smart enough to marry Kim.  I knew it was a good thing but I didn't know how good!


No comments: