Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Good bye dark days ...Hello Spring!


 It is so wonderful to have the longer days again and to get up early in the morning to dry roads. 
I had a birthday lunch for someone that I visit teach.  This was the fun centerpiece...cupcakes.  I love all the different ways people are coming up with to make cupcakes.  The down side is wanting to make and eat all of them.   These were whole wheat and the ladies were surprised that they were so light. 







What is a Sunday night without playing Nertz?  It has become a tradition.
This particular Sunday, we had an Easter theme with the friends and sang a lot of hymns.  It is always great to be around these "kids".  








      FIFE FAMILY EASTER CELEBRATION....Great weather was on the menu and we got it!


Such a fun picture of cousins going after those eggs!

Sisters!

My mom's expression deserve a crazy caption but I can't think of one.
 It is not easy to get us all together but we always have a good time when we finally do. 
The must have Fife family pose....it gets better every year. 

Fun after noon in the park. 
I am grateful that we have holidays that give us the opportunity to gather as extended families.  As big a pain as it is to plan, communicate, re-communicate, and then set up, serve and then clean up...it is always worth it to be reminded of how great family is and even though it is not smooth sailing, our family has always been there when we have needed them.  I love these guys!!!! I am grateful that they are part of my life and hopefully always will be.  Here's to Spring...wahooooooo. 

No comments: